Book A Yarn
What is ‘Book a Yarn’
Sometimes life throws you curve balls and you just need someone to yarn to about it. Once a week, a professional Yarnologist is parked up at BBS HQ. You can book a yarn with one of our Yarnologists to talk about literally anything you need to get off your chest they’ll listen and help you out. This is a FREE service.
What is a ‘Yarnologist’
Our Yarnologists are a group of lads who love chewing the fat. They are pros at spinningyarns with like-minded people and they make it easy to chat about anything.
This is what you’ll get from our Yarnologists:
- Someone who listens, never judges and makes it easy to yarn
- A safe place to chat with someone
- Someone who can offer suggestions and resources for further help if you want it
Here’s How Book a Yarn works:
1) Keep an eye on our Instagram to find out who our Yarnologist is for the week
2) Click the link below to book a time slot
3) Come in and have a yarn – casual as.
This is not a counselling or therapy service. If you feel you need professional help and support please contact the numbers below:
- Free call or text 1737 to talk with a trained counsellor, any time.
- Lifeline: 0800 543 354
- Youthline: 0800 376 633 or free text 234
- Samaritans: 0800 726 666